Put Renko EA into 1 min timeframe (chose any pair you like)Allow DLL imports and enable experts,then go to file/open offline M2.Then choose my template.
The only problem with this system is that is realy hard to trade in ranging market ,but we can easily see when the market is ranging by watching the 5 MA channel,when the price is outside the channel the market is trending.DO NOT ENTER A TRADE WHEN PRICE IS INSIDE THE 5 MA CHANNEL!
As you can see in my picture I enter a trade when:
1) FIP LINE is BLUE or RED (depending on which trade I do)
2)Suport and resistance turns blue or red
3)Swingman turns green or red
4)price is OUTSIDE the MA channel
5) IF you SELL watch for the current candle to BLACK!(opposite for buy!)
And thats all ,I usualy take 20 pips profit or when the trend is realy strong I watch for the FIP line to change color or for the swingman indi ,I am still learning to trade renko to find the perfect exits

http://www.4shared.com/file/satheEvC/_2__renko.html

powered by Blogger | WordPress by onlinefxdd.blogspot